Nocturne of May 23, 2014
On the occasion of the Printemps numérique (Montreal Digital Spring), BIAN and EM15, the May 23 Nocturne will go digital. As with the previous edition, the evening will run until 3 a.m. and will provide the opportunity to visit the MAC exhibitions at night! A unique urban experience, in the heart of the city and of artistic creation.
Scheduled: 3 exhibitions, DJs, 3 live music performances, and Nocturne ambience and cocktails
- Visit to the exhibitions until 3 a.m.
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
- Ryoji Ikeda: C4I
- International Digital Arts Biennial (BIAN): PHYSICAL/ITÉ
- A Matter of Abstraction
- 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Baya (Listen on Mixcloud)
- 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Zubi (Listen on Soundcloud)
- 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Seb Diamond
- 11:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.: Thomas Von Party
Gallery 2 (First Floor)
- 7:30 p.m. tp 8:30 p.m.: Mateo Murphy + Ewerx (Listen on Soundcloud)
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Pulses + TiND (Live A/V Performance) (Listen on Soundcloud / See on Youtube / See on Viméo)
- 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.: AKUFEN (Listen on Discogs)
- 11 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.: Zubi
- 1:30 a.m. to 3 a.m.: Baya
Restaurant Le Contemporain
- 6 p.m.: first sitting
- 8 p.m.: second sitting
- Le Contemporain will also be selling light bites.
Bar service by Mixologie
- Three bars will be available: at the Atrium level, in Gallery 2, and in the Rotonde, which will be set up as a lounge for the evening.
* Drinks and light bites will not be allowed in the exhibition galleries.
5 p.m. to 3 a.m.: music, workshops, bar, live performances
Tickets available on site at the Musée and online through Admission.