The Nocturne of April 10 will run all the way to 2 a.m.! A unique urban experience, in the heart of downtown and a hub of creativity. On the program: exhibitions, art workshops, DJs, atmospheric lighting and Nocturne cocktails.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… skip the lines!
- Visits of the exhibitions until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Art workshop
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions
- Bar service and light bites
- Sophie Calle: For the Last and First Time
- Simon Starling: Metamorphology
- New Discoveries and Other Obsessions
- Point of View on the Collection, by Geneviève Cadieux
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
Adults: $14Students: $10Free for MACarte holdersCoat check: $2
Tickets available on site at the Musée and online through Admission.