Nocturne of September 2, 2016
The Nocturne on September 2, 2016 will give visitors a chance to take in two new exhibitions: Edmund Alleyn. In my studio, I am many and Jean-Pierre Gauthier and Ryoji Ikeda. Orchestrated. It will also be one of the last opportunities to visit the exhibitions Liz Magor. Habitude and Lizzie Fitch/Ryan Trecartin. Priority Innfield.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… priority access!
- Visits of the exhibitions until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions
- Bar service and light bites
- Liz Magor. Habitude
- Lizzie Fitch/Ryan Trecartin. Priority Innfield
- Edmund Alleyn. In my studio, I am many
- Jean-Pierre Gauthier and Ryoji Ikeda. Orchestrated
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
An activity sure to please young and old alike: the MAC is offering a collage workshop based on a group of works by Edmund Alleyn. Using paper, you’ll make an original, techno-inspired circuit composed of multiple interconnected elements (power cables, transistors, electric outlets, electronic chips), open to whatever your imagination can invent.