The Nocturne on November 4, 2016 will give visitors a chance to visit La Biennale de Montréal 2016 until 2 a.m.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… priority access!
- Visit to La Biennale de Montréal until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- Artist performances
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Virtual reality experience
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
- 7 to 8:30 p.m.: Three percussionists will perform Free Exercice by artist Marina Rosenfeld, a piece that interweaves composition, performance and installation. As they perform, the musicians will move around from gallery to gallery in order to immerse visitors in the musical world of this celebrated virtuoso.
- Starting at 9 p.m.: PME-ART/Jacob Wren
6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
After observing the installation Snake, 2016, by Elaine Cameron-Weir, on view in La Biennale de Montréal: Le Grand Balcon (The Grand Balcony), participants will be invited to paint and assemble a serpentine succession of juxtaposed, scale-shaped metal plates.
DJs / in collaboration with Moonshine
- 5 p.m.: Ouri
- 7 p.m.: Bonbon Kojak
- 9 p.m.: Odile Myrtile
- 11 p.m.: Pierre Kwenders (DJ set)
Eagle Flight: Immersive multiplayer experience presented by Ubisoft Montréal
Developed exclusively for VR, Eagle Flight sends you into the skies over one of the world’s most visited cities to experience the freedom of flying and heart-pounding aerial dogfights like never before!
Fifty years after humans vanished from the face of the Earth, wildlife and nature have reclaimed its cities, leaving you with a breathtaking urban playground in Paris. Like an eagle, you soar past iconic landmarks and dive through narrow streets in order to fight opponents and protect your territory.
Whether you have always wanted to experience Paris from a bird’s eye view or to enjoy the thrill of hunting like a bird of prey, Eagle Flight lets you fulfill your dreams!
Bar service and light bites
On offer at the MAC restaurant, at affordable prices:
- Oyster bar
- Tacos (meat or vegetarian)
- Spicy popcorn
- Tea and coffee