Parisian Laundry Art Gallery Tour
Cercle du MAC
Parisian Laundry is one of Canada’s leading contemporary art galleries. The gallery occupies two floors of a 15 000 square foot restored industrial building in Le Sud-Ouest borough.
Parisian Laundry’s commitment to the dissemination of contemporary art practices provides visitors with a rigorous perspective.
With the director Megan Bradley, you will visit the exhibition of Veronika Pausova et Frances Adair Mckenzie.
$25Free for Cercle du MAC members
The Cercle du MAC is:
- A way to step inside this showcase, to see contemporary art from close up.
- A circle that allows you to deepen your understanding, venture farther, discover, share—with artists and exhibition curators, and among philanthropists who are passionate about contemporary art.
- A circle for those who love the MAC and want to support it and make it their favourite museum
- A MACarte membership offering unlimited access to all exhibitions and the Nocturnes presented at the MAC
- Educational activities (exhibition tour, visit to a corporate collection, visit to the MAC’s vaults, and more)
- VIP visits and invitations to exhibition openings
- Family Day: a special day for members and their children
Learn more about the Cercle