Parisian Laundry Art Gallery Tour
Cercle du MAC
Parisian Laundry is one of Canada’s leading contemporary art galleries. The gallery occupies two floors of a 15 000 square foot restored industrial building in Le Sud-Ouest borough.
Parisian Laundry’s commitment to the dissemination of contemporary art practices provides visitors with a rigorous perspective.
With the director Megan Bradley, you will visit the exhibition of Veronika Pausova et Frances Adair Mckenzie.
$25Free for Cercle du MAC members
The Cercle du MAC is:
- A way to step inside this showcase, to see contemporary art from close up.
- A circle that allows you to deepen your understanding, venture farther, discover, share—with artists and exhibition curators, and among philanthropists who are passionate about contemporary art.
- A circle for those who love the MAC and want to support it and make it their favourite museum
A MACarte membership offering unlimited access to all exhibitions and the Nocturnes presented at the MAC
- Educational activities (exhibition tour, visit to a corporate collection, visit to the MAC’s vaults, and more)
- VIP visits and invitations to exhibition openings
- Family Day: a special day for members and their children
Learn more about the Cercle
The MAC Magazine
Check out all our publications
Cercle du MAC
Opportunities to meet other lovers of contemporary art
Become a Member
Unlimited access to the exhibitions and the Nocturnes