Nocturne of March 7, 2014
For the presentation of Christian Marclay’s The Clock, a work that unfolds over time, we will hold a special Nocturne that will run till 3 a.m., with live performances, bar service, workshops and gallery talks with attending artists. The Nocturnes cocktails will be back, adding a special flavour to the festive atmosphere. A unique and colourful evening at the Musée, which will be lit up in red for the occasion.
From 5 to 7, the evening will get started with music, drinks and light bites. From 6 p.m. on, visitors can tour the exhibitions On Abstraction III, Adrian Paci, Collages: Gesture and Fragments and The Clock, together with curators who will talk about the selected works and offer their thoughts on them. On the performance front, we will welcome musician Radwan Ghazi Moumneh and the group Suuns. Three DJs will take turns over the evening, from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.: DJ Stephane Cocke, DJ Christian Pronovost and DJ Prison Guard
After the Nocturne, interested visitors can continuing exploring the museum’s exhibitions and the work The Clock all night and on until 6 p.m. the next day.
Come join in the unique experience of this first Nocturne of the year!
Schedule for the evening
- Visits to exhibitions until 6 p.m. the next day
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
- 5 to 8 p.m.: DJ Stephane Cocke
- 8 to 11 p.m.: DJ Christian Pronovost
- 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.: DJ Prison Garde
- 8 p.m.: Suuns (BWR Hall – limited access)
- 10 p.m.: Radwan Ghazi Moumneh + Suuns
- 6 p.m.: tour of the show Collages: Gesture and Fragments, with curator Lesley Johnstone and artists Louis-Philippe Côté, Thomas Corriveau, David Elliott and Luanne Martineau.
- 9:30 p.m.: talk with François LeTourneux, MAC curator in charge of the Musée presentation of Christian Marclay’s The Clock
Restaurant Le Contemporain
- 5 p.m.: first sitting
- 8 p.m.: second sitting
- 5:30 to 11:30 p.m. Collage workshop at Paul Butler’s table (The Collage Party Pavilion, 2011)
- 6:30 to 9 p.m.: Tick Tock MAC Clock workshop
5 p.m. to 3 p.m.
After 3 p.m., interested visitors can continuing exploring the museum’s exhibitions and the work The Clock all night and on until 6 p.m. the next day.
Tickets available at the Musée or online