Chaired by Eva Hartling (The Brand is Female), Collection’elles is a philanthropic initiative of the Fondation du MAC, for women interested in contemporary art, art collection, and the Montréal and international art ecosystem.
By becoming a member of Collection’elles, you will join a group of professional women and entrepreneurs who share the same passion and curiosity for contemporary art and women’s networking.
Via special, custom programming, you will have the privilege of cultivating links with MAC curators, artists, gallery owners, and collectors in an intimate and exclusive setting, taking you behind the scenes of the MAC and contemporary art world—all while supporting an institution dear to you.
This 1-year subscription ($1,000) includes:
- Invitations for you and a guest to all Collection’elles activities and exclusive events (tours of private collections, artist studios, exhibitions, etc.)
- Invitations for you and a guest to all VIP openings hosted by the MAC and its Foundation
- Opportunity to join group excursions organized by the MAC Foundation, to Art Toronto (October 2023) and Miami Art Basel (December 2023)
- A 2-person subscription to the MAC
- Mention in the Museum’s annual report and website
- Tax receipt for the eligible amount
To become a Collection’elles member, please complete the form.
For more information about Collection’elles, please contact Mei Ling Jim, Administrative Philanthropic Development Coordinator: [email protected]
By providing personal information to the Fondation du MAC, you consent to the Foundation collecting, using, and disclosing this information in accordance with its personal information protection policy. You may refuse or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information by contacting the Foundation in writing at [email protected].