This session is no longer available.
Everything you need to know to get started.
The Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal is pleased to partner with the Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Family Foundation for the 2022 edition of SéminArts, an educational program that offers an introduction to collecting contemporary art. Over five weeks, participants will have the opportunity to actively engage in virtual conversations with various key contributors from the Canadian art scene including artists, curators and gallery owners. Each will offer an intimate look at what it means to be a collector today.
Why take part?
- Discover enigmatic private art collections.
- Meet contemporary artists whose artworks are part of several public and private collections.
- Take part in conversations with internationally recognised museum curators and gallerists.
- Gain insights on the unique relationship between art consultants and collectors.
- Participate in conversations that promote the building of new networks.
Who is SéminArts for?
- No prior knowledge necessary. Open to anyone curious to learn more about collecting and interested in making new connections.
- Spaces limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Coming soon: SéminArts (in French) this Spring 2022.
- Format: 5 sessions (in English) online on Zoom
- On Wednesdays: March 23 and 30, April 6, 13 and 20, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fee(s): $150, tax included, for the 5 sessions
- 15% off for MACarte holders
Learn about all the benefits of becoming a member of the museum and join a growing community of people interested in activities and educational programs like Séminarts.
For more Information about the program: [email protected]
This program is offered with the generous support of the Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Family Foundation.