The Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal is pleased to partner with the Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Family Foundation for the 2023 edition of SéminArts, an educational program that offers an introduction to collecting contemporary art. Over five weeks, participants will have the opportunity to actively engage in conversations with various key contributors from the Montreal art scene including artists, curators and gallery owners. Each will offer an intimate look at what it means to be a collector today.
Why take part?
- Discover enigmatic art collections throughout the island of Montreal.
- Gain insights on the unique relationship between artists and collectors.
- Participate in conversations that promote the building of new networks.
Who is SéminArts for?
Open to anyone curious to learn more about collecting and the world of contemporary art. Reserve early, spaces limited.
- Format: 5 sessions (in English) in person
On Tuesdays January 30 and February 6, 13, 20, 27, 2024, from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Sessions will take place in a different location each week, such as an artist’s studio, a gallery or an artist-run center, near downtown Montreal.
- Detailed programming and ticketing information available in the coming weeks.
- Fee: $225, tax included, for the 5 sessions. 15% off for MACarte holders
Questions regarding the program or accessibility requirements? Contact us: 514-847-6244, [email protected].
This program is offered with the generous support of the Claudine and Stephen Bronfman Family Foundation.