Hours and Admission
Opening hours from October 20, 2018 to January 20, 2019
- Monday: closed*
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*Open to groups by reservation
- Monday, December 24, 2018 (Christmas Eve): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018 (Christmas): closed
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 31, 2018 (New Year’s Eve): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $17 for adults
- $12 for seniors (age 60 and over)
- $10 for students (18 and over with valid I.D.)
- $6 for youth (13 to 17)
- Free admission for children 12 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Free admission for members (MACarte)
- $34 for families (2 adults with children)
Half-price Wednesday evening 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Free first Sunday of the month for Quebec residents, with proof of residence.
Musée membership card
Regular groups (10 or more persons):
- $15 per person ($12 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Interactive tour and art workshop (2 hours), please see our Education section
Please see our Education section
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain accepts the
Montréal Museums Pass
*applicable at the ticket counter only
The Musée also accepts the following professional cards:
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)