Hours and Admission
- Monday and Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday to Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fête nationale du Québec, Wednesday June 24, 2020: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Canada Day, July 1, 2020: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Labour Day, Monday September 7, 2020: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $ 10 Adult
- $ 7 Seniors (60 years and up)
- $ 5 Students (18 and up with valid student id)
- $ 4 Teenagers (13-17)
- Free admission for children 12 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- $ 22 Family
Free first Sunday of the month for Quebec residents, with proof of residence.
Regular groups (10 or more persons):
- Interactive tour and art workshop (2 hours), please see our Education section
Please see our Education section
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain accepts the
Montréal Museums Pass
*applicable at the ticket counter only
The Musée also accepts the following professional cards:
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)