Hours and Admission
Opening Hours from November 9, 2017 to April 9, 2018
- Monday: closed* (except for certain holidays)
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Note: The MAC will be open on Monday, April 9, 2018
The MAC will be closed from Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018.
*Open to groups by reservation
- Friday, March 30, 2018 (Good Friday) : 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1, 2018 (Easter) :10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 2, 2018 (Easter Monday): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $19 for adults
- $14 for seniors (age 60 and over)
- $12 for students (18 and over with valid I.D.)
- $7 for youth (13 to 17)
- Free admission for children 12 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Free admission for members (MACarte)
- $38 for families (2 adults with children)
Half-price Wednesday evening 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Musée membership card
Regular groups (10 or more persons):
- $15 per person ($12 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Interactive tour and art workshop (2 hours), please see our Education section
Please see our Education section
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain accepts the
Montréal Museums Pass
Information: 514 847-6226
The Musée also accepts the following professional cards:
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)