Hours and Admission
Opening hours from September 10 to October 19
All our galleries are temporarily closed until October 19 so that we can prepare for our new exhibitions.
However, the MAC will be open for certain events during that time:
- The MAC Ball: September 22
- The art workshops during Les Journées de la culture, September 29 and 30
- Group reservations (by appointment)
Thank you for your understanding.
Opening hours from October 20, 2018 to January 20, 2019
- Monday: closed*
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
*Open to groups by reservation
- Monday, October 9, 2018 (Thanksgiving): closed
- Monday, December 24, 2018 (Christmas Eve): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018 (Christmas): closed
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, December 31, 2018 (New Year’s Eve): 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $17 for adults
- $12 for seniors (age 60 and over)
- $10 for students (18 and over with valid I.D.)
- $6 for youth (13 to 17)
- Free admission for children 12 years and under (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Free admission for members (MACarte)
- $34 for families (2 adults with children)
Half-price Wednesday evening 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Free first Sunday of the month for Quebec residents, with proof of residence.
Musée membership card
Regular groups (10 or more persons):
- $15 per person ($12 seniors aged 60 and over)
- Interactive tour and art workshop (2 hours), please see our Education section
Please see our Education section
Information and reservations: 514 847-6253
The Musée d’art contemporain accepts the
Montréal Museums Pass
*applicable at the ticket counter only
The Musée also accepts the following professional cards:
- International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)