To mark the new Cercle du MAC season, we were pleased to invite the public to an exclusive advance opening for the presentation of Julian Rosefeldt’s Manifesto and the major Françoise Sullivan retrospective. At the same time, we unveiled the complete schedule of activities for the new season.
This celebratory evening was a wonderful opportunity to discover and enjoy special access to our final exhibitions before the MAC’s great transformation.
Cercle du MAC members were offered an advance tour of the new exhibitions with the curators, Lesley Johnstone and Mark Lanctôt – along with the privilege of meeting the artist Françoise Sullivan.
The 2018-2019 season
- Advance Opening – October 18, 2018
- Private tour of the Parisian Laundry gallery – November 27, 2018
- MAC closing reception & vault tour – January 16, 2019
- Foire Papier – April 2019
- Tour and presentation of MAC Transformed with architect Gilles Saucier – May 2019
- Family Day 9H du MAC – June 2019